суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

apartment jamestown new rent york




I have fallen behind on my comic reading so now I am in catch up mode. Iapos;ve read almost half my stack of last monthapos;s titles and I hope to get more done by the end of the day. So far, the standout issue has been Secret Invasion #6. A fantastic issue and the ending was, awesome.

In computer news, itapos;s back to normal. We had trouble with IE when connected to the internet because clicking links would be so slow on it and using another browser solved that problem. Man, Explorer can be a real pain in the butt sometimes. Iapos;m just glad that the ole desktop is in working order once again.
apartment jamestown new rent york, apartment jamestown new rental york, apartment jamestown new york, apartment jamestown ny.



Комментариев нет: