пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

afterlife belief egyptian in




First Impressions -

Wesley calling shotgun? Much love.

Wesley calling Angel a "wanker" and making him wear a pink helmet? Even more love.

Is Cordy wearing Buffyapos;s "jump" outfit from The Gift? I think Charisma Carpenter and SMG must share a wardrobe or something.

I didnapos;t find the Cordy-Gunn dynamic very interesting at all. Mainly cause Gunn still comes off as a walking stereotype. Cordy at the ghetto party was fun, though. Culture clash. Ah.

But now Angel seems to have passed on his sageness to Cordy, and she has a Big Poignant Moment with Gunn where she gets all insightful somehow and says stuff about Gunn that wasnapos;t readily apparent in the episode.

And, hey, naked Darla.

Untouched -

That entertained me. Donapos;t know that I have much to say about it besides that, really. Good episode.

Although, I gotta ask. Does Cordy have tact now or not? One minute, sheapos;s spouting off about helping and being intuitively insightful about Gunnapos;s character and playing the caring nurturer. The next sheapos;s lecturing a frightened, traumatized girl about killing some guys in an alley who were planning on raping her. I understand Cordyapos;s overall point with her lecture, but is that really appropriate to tell someone who was attacked like that? (Oh, you could have just floated them away? What?? Yeah, Iapos;m sure she was thinking rationally after being thrown to the ground and approached by two guys with knives).

Dear Boy -

Eh, Iapos;m a little mixed on this episode. I realize that itapos;s important, obviously. I just didnapos;t find it very interesting.

Put Xena in Angelapos;s place, Ares in Darlaapos;s, and throw in Gabrielle for Buffy and you have basically the same situation (Yes, everything can be compared to Xena for me). Xenaapos;s more interesting, though, just on the basis that itapos;s throwing a woman into a traditionally male role. With Angel, I get another case of a woman bringing out a guyapos;s dark side. Wow, yay. I had to keep watching the clock during the Angel-Darla confrontation in the convent. Didnapos;t hold my interest.

Plus, Julie Benz is a capable actress, but David Boreanaz couldnapos;t match her, unfortunately.

But Angel sang again, which makes me happy. And it was nice to see some flashbacks with Drusilla.

Guise will be Guise -

A light-hearted episode to follow up the last one, I suppose. Wesleyapos;s entertaining. I loved the opening teaser in the elevator. Then Wesley drinks blood. And Angel gets called a eunuch.

Iapos;m amused. Overall, a little blah, though.
afterlife belief egyptian in, afterlife belief egyptian, afterlife belief christian, afterlife belief.



Комментариев нет: